Athlete Everyday HyperHealer
- Upgraded NMES Microcurrent Therapy: Neuromuscular electrical stimulation(NMES) is originally developed for astronauts to prevent muscle atrophy in weightlessness situation (lack of exercises), and has been widely used in the fields of physical therapy, fitness training and muscle rehabilitation for it's remarkable effect on muscle stimulation. Hyperblade can generate NMES microcurrent that acts directly on the deep muscle area, helps in stimulating the deepest muscle layers, more relief.
- Smart Detection Touch Control & Ergonomic Design: AE Hyperblade can automatically search for stimulation points when you scraping it over your skin. The device itself will also monitor your usage status when activated - hold the handle & apply to your skin, the NMES and microvibration will both work; hold the handle & without applying to your skin, only the microvibration function will work; release the handle, both will stop working. Ergonomic Design, allows ideal fit for the body parts.
- Portable & 3 Power-Level: Only weights 0.64 pound, easy storage. You can take along it anywhere anytime, if you like. A elaborate carrying case was included. AE hyperblade has three adjustable levels of micro-vibration intensity to meet your needs depending on the designated massage area. One press of a button will allow you to change the intensity of your massage.
- USB Rechargeable: High performance 1100 mAh lithium battery supports 6-8 hours (depending on the level) continuous use. Up to 2 weeks endurance for normal use (30 minutes a day). Type C charger cord can be connected to wall charger, power bank, car charger and laptop USB port to charge.
- Professional-Grade Self Massager: BONDAY hyperblade is a massage device for all lifestyles. Unlike traditional “low frequency vibration” or “hammer impact motion” massage devices, hyperblade incorporates micro-vibration technology to accelerate muscle relaxation and promote the growth of muscle fibers. It can help with muscle pain & tension relief, muscle training, injured muscle recovery.